Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another Update

Abra evolved into Kadabra! Oddish evolved into Gloom!

I also caught an Onix and a Machop.

This all happened while traveling through the Rock Cave. -.- That is a horrid place through which to pass with only two high leveled Pokemon and no Potions. Also, running into a Zubat every five steps was ridiculously unsettling. However, I skipped several trainers, I think three, and managed to pull through! Now I am in Lavender Town, and really would rather not go back there to fight the trainers, unless I have to.

Anyways, onward and upward I suppose. I don't plan on leveling up my Kadabra, considering it learns the same moves at the same levels when it is Alakazam. So I'm planning on evolving some other ones before moving on with the story.

Current Pokemon Count: 45

[Blagstoise]

No comments:

Post a Comment